New Modern Retailing Study Suggests Online Travel Agencies (OTA) Have Game-changing Opportunity to Make a Lasting Impression on Travelers
Staff, 2022-11-16 06:00:00,
- In support of helping agencies evolve as modern retailers, Travelport reveals new study findings.
- When booking with an OTA, nearly half (46%) of leisure travelers can’t remember which site they used to book their last trip.
- However, travelers who do remember the OTA they used had an “above average” or “excellent” booking experience (78%).
- While most US travelers admit they don’t have a favorite OTA (55%), many travelers in Saudi Arabia (63%) and Japan (70%) say they do have a preferred online travel retailer.
- Surprisingly, 99% of corporate travelers do not know the name of their travel management company (TMC).
LANGLEY, United Kingdom, Nov. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Nearly half (46%) of travelers can’t remember which online travel agency (OTA) they used to book their last leisure trip, according to the Modern Retail Study, new independent research commissioned by Travelport, a global technology company that powers travel bookings for hundreds of thousands of travel suppliers worldwide.
To better understand the current online travel retailing landscape and identify gaps in travelers’ shopping experiences, Travelport commissioned a new research study in partnership with Toluna Research among thousands of leisure and business travelers around the world.
Modern Retailing Demands Stellar, Memorable Experiences
The Modern Retail Study…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.