Battlefield 2042 Update 3.1.2 adds new weapons to Portal, Patch Notes revealed
Staff, 2023-01-17 07:06:19,
EA Dice has released a new update for Battlefield 2042, the first one in 2023. The developer has highlighted the changes on their official website, which speak of how determined EA Dice is to unroot all the issues in the game. Maps, Specialists, Vehicles, and other balances were deployed on January 17.
Furthermore, EA Dice is expanding the Battlefield 1942 arsenal for Battlefield Portal, so if you feel creative and want to enjoy playing with various weapons introduced throughout the previous series, knock yourself out. As part of this update, you’ll be able to use the Mk VI Revolver, Gewehr 43, Gewehr 43 ZF4, M1 Garand Sniper, No 4, and the Sten within Battlefield Portal Experiences.
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.1.2
- Spearhead is now available on multiple Official Templates in the Web Builder, such as Conquest Hardcore, FFA, and Team Deathmatch.
- Spearhead: Resolved an instance of clipping with the camera during the insertion phase at the start of a match
- We have fixed an issue where Specialists were not rendering correctly during the insertion phases at the start of a match, sorry for giving you a fright
- Sundance: Anti-Armor Grenade’s are now correctly intercepted by Vehicles that have Active Protection Systems triggered
- Crawford: Resolved an issue where there was no iconography to display the progression of overheating while using the Mounted Vulcan Stationary Minigun
- 50MM Cannon Pod Ammo on Transport Air Vehicles…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.