2022-12-22 | TSX:EAGR | Press Release
Staff, 2022-12-22 18:28:27,
VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 22, 2022 /CNW/ – East Side Games Group Inc. (TSX: EAGR) (OTC: EAGRF) (“ESGG” or the “Company“), Canada’s leading free-to-play mobile game group, along with their subsidiary company, East Side Games Inc. (“ESG”), announced today that it has expanded its partnership with a variety of superstars in the LGBTQ+ community through its relationship with Creative Artists Agency (CAA). Expanding our deals for existing games, developing new titles and featuring many of the biggest names in our existing games, it is clear the LGBTQ+ community is clamouring for additional mobile game content and ESG aims to deliver.
In addition to the IP signing, 2022 Highlights and Awards include the following:
- Three of our top five games have been launched in the past year
- Year over year revenue growth every quarter and a year-to-date increase of 40% through September 30, 2022
- Josh Nilson, founder and general manager, recognized as BC Tech Technology Impact Awards (TIA) “Person of the Year”
- Signed partnership deals with six major marquee IP holders
- Signed development deals with five additional game studios
- User Acquisition team recognized as industry leaders by Deconstructor of Fun (podcast “Practical Advice for Growing Games in Diverse Markets with Nancy Huang (Head of UA @ East Side Games) and Ludovic Thevelin (Growth Consultant @ Google)”
- Secured financing for up to $17 million and generated $5…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.